The solution against weeds and moss formation on the cultivation layer.
TopControl consists of pressed flax grains that fall apart after contact with water and form a covering layer. After a single irrigation, the compressed pellets take on their original volume. The fibres interlock, creating a uniform covering layer. This layer remains intact, even if the plants topple over by wind. The material will darken after a few months.
The TopControl layer is moisture and air permeable and dries very quickly. Weed seeds have no chance to germinate, due to the rapid drying. There is also no chance for moss formation on the cultivation layer.
- Protects against weeds and moss
- Easy to process; both mechanically and manually
- Easy to apply, even after potting
- Reduced evaporation, saving on irrigation water
- Clean product (produced under high pressure and temperature)
- Suitable for virtually all crops
- Can be used in various growing systems
- For pot plants and tree nursery
- Available in bags of 25 liters (= 12 kg)
- Recommended dosage of 5 litrs / m2 (= 2.4 kg / m2)