Paperpots are uniform plugs with a paper cover that the roots can penetrate. Paperpots are commonly filled with specially developed paperpot mixes: KCT Peat or KCT Coco Peat. They can also be filled with a customer specific mix of finely sieved peat, finely sieved coco peat and/or perlite. Paperpots are suitable for all types of cuttings and virtually any crop. They are easily sortable and can be automatically processed.
- Good air/water management
- Different potting soil mixtures available
- Available in different types of trays
- Cutting holes available on request
- Paperpots are available in diameters ranging from 13 to 80 mm and heights between 30 and 70 mm.