Fibre-Neth® plugs mainly consist of coco peat and a binder. Fibre-Neth® plugs stay in their compact form which, combined with the unique characteristics of coco peat, ensures a high air content.
Because of their unique properties, Fibre-Neth® plugs are easy to control and ensure optimal plant development, fast rooting and fast planting.
- Good air/water management
- Available in Ø 2 to 12 cm
- Plant and cutting holes available on request
- Drill holes available in different diameters
- Available in different types of trays
- Available as a separate plug-in tray
- Suitable for virtually all crops
- For use in different cultivation systems
- Can be planted automatically
- Optimal use of space with the plug-in-plug system
With the plug-in-plug system, cultivation becomes more efficient. The rooting and end plugs are precisely matched and make optimal use of the available space.
During propagation, small plugs are used. Once the plants have developed sufficiently, they can easily be transplanted to a larger pot while still in the plug. This allows a higher number of plants to be placed on a smaller surface, so that the available space is optimally utilised.
The drill hole in the next plug has the optimal dimensions to enable an ideal connection between the rooted plug and the end plug. Contact with the pot is maintained all around the plug. This avoids any gaps that would otherwise allow water to drain away too quickly and creates an optimal water balance.
- Efficient use of the available space in the greenhouse. Cultivation starts on smaller plugs (cutting and sowing method)
- A better microclimate for the crop, by using smaller plugs in the initial phase
- Easy to transplant due to the pre-drilled hole in the end plug
- Quick rooting due to the unique structure